Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day!

Election Day! Because it hasn't and can't be said enough, VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! Assuming anyone actually reads this, I hope you enjoy my commentary, have a small chuckle, a big pee break (those lines can be long) and head on out to vote! There's nothing better to do on this bleak, rainy day. There's nothing more important, more fulfilling, and empowering. For one day, ALL voices can be heard equally. I am not Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie. I don't have great hair, or a great body. Although I have not-so-great hair on unfortunate places of my no-so-great body. I don't lobby. I don't debate. I don't rally. But I do drink til I stumble, eat til I collapse, and cry til I dehydrate. So, No matter what your size, shape, color, religious beliefs, eating habits, drinking problems, attention deficiencies, anxiety disorders, personality flaws, or guilty pleasures, VOTE! Vote for Kerry to kick Dubya to the curb. Vote for the encumbant to squash Verry/LEftwards like smarmy little bugs. Vote! Vote! Vote! Then sit home, over-indulge, over-analyze, over-stress, and under-exercise your way to tomorrow's results. Yes, I think it will take that long. For those who have to return to work, ignore the last sentence, and hop on your hampster wheel. Now run. Back to normal. Back to reality. Back to the future?

No comments: